GDT: Game 3: Stars @ Wild *The Homecoming* - 8:30pm (more like 8:50) on BSN, TBS, ESPN 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Jeezus Zuc looks like he’s 19 years old. He’s all over the place. Did he have a glass of Tang or something before the game? (You young guys can look up what tang used to be…:))

Reactions: HintHI and Blue Ox

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
We're not gonna have any centers left.

Jeezus Zuc looks like he’s 19 years old. He’s all over the place. Did he have a glass of Tang or something before the game? (You young guys can look up what tang used to be…:)
Maybe Kap broke up with him.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Jeezus Zuc looks like he’s 19 years old. He’s all over the place. Did he have a glass of Tang or something before the game? (You young guys can look up what tang used to be:))
Is it no longer a thing? Wait...it's still around. I think...I just made a trail beverage mix for hiking & camping with that stuff and vanilla pudding powder a few years back. Tastes like a dreamcicle.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Is it no longer a thing? Wait...it's still around. I think...I just made a trail beverage mix for hiking & camping with that stuff and vanilla pudding powder a few years back. Tastes like a dreamcicle.
Lol…Ya it’s still a thing.

Reactions: MK9

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Yeah fortunately there are like 50 better options now for powdered beverages

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
One more to go, keep it up!

tumblr_lyjn2xq9yl1r6wyj1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events