GDT: Game 3: Stars @ Flames 8:30 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
You'd think Gus/Andy could both skate it in rather easily. Forward wise I'd think Lindholm, Dube and Backs could outside of Johnny. Hell Bennett could too. Just bizarre we won't allow anyone to.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Not to be pessimistic but they look like they are fading. It's lucky Dallas doesn't have a dominating forecheck.
Johnny and Monahan have checked out.
The only salvation is going to be Talbot standing on his head and Backlund, Looch, Bennett, and Dube grinding out goals.

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
Not to be pessimistic but they look like they are fading. It's lucky Dallas doesn't have a dominating forecheck.

Why is it like this every play off game? Honestly I never watch the Flames in the regular season, only playoffs. But this year and last, they've done nothing.. Are they just perimeter players?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
The only salvation is going to be Talbot standing on his head and Backlund, Looch, Bennett, and Dube grinding out goals.

I thought Gaudreau had one of his better periods. Set up Monahan for a few clean looks and had 3 shots, all at 5v5. You can tell he's trying to simplify.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Someone remind me why we won't let super stud Valimaki play again?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I respect the loyalty to Gio, but let's be real. We have somewhat of a chance now and Gio is expensive and looking old. Exposing him would free up our cap future, IF he was taken. Why not just let the kid play and roll the dice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad