GDT: Game 3 SKA vs Locomativ Sept 9 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
So am I silly if I attribute his poor usage to the fact he's not extending his contract?

Sounds like most here agree this is just how the KHL works, but these guys aren't dumb. They must believe he's better than guys playing more minutes than him, especially on the PP.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
By the way the twitter weirdos crying on twitter all day and roasting kutznetzkov with coke jokes or saying crazy things about the coach are just as bad as the dudes who harassed reinbacher. Talk about mental

Making fun of a coach's ability to coach = making jokes about cocaine usage = harassing a kid and sending nazi jokes to his family ?

Like I get the point you're trying to make but no, not really, no.

Reactions: Levard and Habs7631

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
So am I silly if I attribute his poor usage to the fact he's not extending his contract?

Sounds like most here agree this is just how the KHL works, but these guys aren't dumb. They must believe he's better than guys playing more minutes than him, especially on the PP.
I think his age has more to do with it than his contract

Reactions: Canadienna

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
If he wasn't playing well it would make sense. I haven't seen the games but if he was one of the better players why bench him if they have any chance of winning this season?
I watched the game and basically no one on SKA was creating offense. Demidov had a very nice rush where he beat the d-man on a 1-on-1 and got a good scoring chance. Other than that, nothing worthwhile, but he still was dangerous when he had the puck. I can’t say that for any other player on SKA. Kuznetsov has been horrible.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Pretty much the same happened with Michkov. They don't like rookie players i guess

Reactions: Canadienna

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I watched the game and basically no one on SKA was creating offense. Demidov had a very nice rush where he beat the d-man on a 1-on-1 and got a good scoring chance. Other than that, nothing worthwhile, but he still was dangerous when he had the puck. I can’t say that for any other player on SKA. Kuznetsov has been horrible.

Maybe age, experience plays a very big role for SKA coaching staff. Perhaps to keep vets on board? They want young players to marinate with bottom-6 time on ice and make them win their stripes. Which is fair.

Still it’s hard to unremember that he skated circles around this very SKA lineup 10 days ago. And counterintuitively it’s now the said pylons only that are tasked to score goals.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

They signed a washed out Kuznetsov, who's currently mailing it in, for 4 years and made him captain. You actually think they care about winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad