GDT: Game 3 SKA vs Locomativ Sept 9 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Demidov is the best player on the ice. But he’ll need to really start producing to force the coach’s hand. Just looking great will not cut it.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I wasn’t on hockeydb and I don’t have access to the streams to watch his games unfortunately.

Not sure what the purpose of this reply was?
If you watched the game you would know that crow eating is out of the realm of possibilities.

Reactions: Doc5

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
That was another pretty bad period of hockey.
Not much good happening on that Kuznetzov line like 0 chemistry.

Get used to it. SKA is similar to those old Ranger teams. They stock up on big name talent without any thought of chemistry.

They look like they did last year early on -> laughably disjointed.
But they eventually figured things out around the half-way point.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Production dosent matter as much to me personally , I know its going to mean alot to the main board warriors when comparing him to Michkov tho
I selfishly want to get more than these bits and pieces of shifts. Just so I can see more of him.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Production dosent matter as much to me personally , I know its going to mean alot to the main board warriors when comparing him to Michkov tho
True he's usually moving the right way despite plays not connecting.
He definitely has a nose for the net when they do get near it.

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
I wasn’t on hockeydb and I don’t have access to the streams to watch his games unfortunately.

Not sure what the purpose of this reply was?

So you got no idea what you're talking about yet you came here to complain about those who do.

Not sure what was the purpose of your comment.

Reactions: mdk

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
He's getting no pp time at all. Seems his overall ice time has fallen since the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad