GDT: Game 3 SKA vs Locomativ Sept 9 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Happy Demiday!
1725883751746.png

Last edited:

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
This will be a very good test. Lokomotiv has some recent high end draft picks.

But
Simashev
Surin

We can see a little about how Demi stacks up to his Russian counterparts.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
He was good on that last PP, he won his puck battle that create a scoring chance from the point.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Radu being so focused on slapping his stick on the ice he ran into a teammate :laugh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
That was another pretty bad period of hockey.
Not much good happening on that Kuznetzov line like 0 chemistry.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not much to report in the 1st, Locomotiv was the better team on the ice. Kutnetsov doesn't look good so far in both games I've seen.

No he's just doing a victory lap and isn't engaged. SKA isn't really good transitioning out of their own end.

Reactions: Troyp

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
He needs minutes and PP1 time. Can't properly develop if there's no ice time.

I have a feeling he'll be down here faster then we think if this short sample is representative of the whole year.

If SKA by any chance sucks and don't make the playoffs..HuGo will bring him asap.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015

I have a feeling he'll be down here faster then we think if this short sample is representative of the whole year.

If SKA by any chance sucks and don't make the playoffs..HuGo will bring him asap.

It does seem odd to me just how hesitant the KHL appears to be with young players.

Like wouldn't Demidov on PP1 help you win games, even if you don't trust him off the puck?

Reactions: CaptnNemo

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

He was on the 1st PP with the top guy but they started the 2nd PP since Gritsyuk line was already on the ice before the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad