GDT: Game 3: Seattle Kraken (1-1-0) @ Dallas South Stars (2-0-0) - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET

Big game tonight?

• Total voters

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Gru stayed with Seguin all the way...great stop otherwise 3-0

Why Bylsma has Wright with 19 and 7 is a mystery...does Dan want to get fired cause Beniers has been pretty darn good with those 2 for 2 years...

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Gru stayed with Seguin all the way...great stop otherwise 3-0

Why Bylsma has Wright with 19 and 7 is a mystery...does Dan want to get fired cause Beniers has been pretty darn good with those 2 for 2 years...
I think when the team isn't scoring goals, you try to mix lines and see if you can spark something. That is what this is about really.

Reactions: kihei

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Same thing again and again. Shooting at the goalie from outside without anyone in front of the net. It's going to be easy pickings for the goalie.

It’s what the Stars do. Prevent high danger chances. It’s a very good team. It’s a team deserving of a cup final appearance any of the previous 4 years and they don’t look much weaker this season.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I think when the team isn't scoring goals, you try to mix lines and see if you can spark something. That is what this is about really.
I'd have Stephenson with Bjork and Tolvanen,Beniers with 19 and 7 and Wright with Bura and Schwartz

That was a cool camera angle with the puck going over top of net and Gru

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
If we showed up for the first period, maybe things would have been different. Probably not, as we really didn't make life that hard on their goalie at all. So frustrating.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
If we showed up for the first period, maybe things would have been different. Probably not, as we really didn't make life that hard on their goalie at all. So frustrating.
Its a long season and I expect there will be nights when the Offense comes to the forefront and lights up the opposition like Red Light Andre Racicot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad