GDT: Game 3: Seattle Kraken (1-1-0) @ Dallas South Stars (2-0-0) - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET

Big game tonight?

• Total voters

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
That was a pretty generous trip call on Marchment, not sure why he was so open standing there either.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This two goal lead looks bigger and bigger with every passing second.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
It's like our guys don't want to touch the Dallas players. There's same amount of body contact as in volleyball.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
1728870192302.png

Not really mad, I guess? This is the stifling sort of game Dallas plays? Kraken need to play faster to try to stay ahead of it, and they sorta were for the first few minutes until the Steel goal but that seems to have taken most of the air out of their tires?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I've said before and I'll say it a Million more times the NHLPA should make back to back games an issue...no more of these dam games

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Much better 2nd. PP to start the 3rd. Get one quick and go from there. Gru has been better since the last goal as well. Like @The Marquis said, its a game against a very good team. Plus both teams are on a back-to-back. The slow start is what would end up hurting us.
So the game last night was done at what time? and the team gets into their Hotel rooms by 4 AM-5AM...kind of sleep til Noon with a 7 O'clock start in Dallas with the Stars waiting for the Kraken

I'm not complaining but I think the schedule makers need shake their f***ing collective heads

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
So the game last night was done at what time? and the team gets into their Hotel rooms by 4 AM-5AM...kind of sleep til Noon with a 7 O'clock start in Dallas with the Stars waiting for the Kraken

I'm not complaining but I think the schedule makers need shake their f***ing collective heads
Players are young. they have it easy. I'm 53 and it's 5 AM here and I'm still going strong.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Would love a PP goal here to shut this Stars feed up about how great the Stars PK has been so far this season (killed 8 out of 9 or smth)

Aaaaaaand that was absolutely putrid.

Way to come out of the locker room with zero energy, fellas.

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad