GDT: Game 3: Seattle Kraken (1-1-0) @ Dallas South Stars (2-0-0) - 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET

Big game tonight?

• Total voters

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Any word on Dunn? I didn’t see anything post-game and haven’t had a chance to look so far today.

Edit: no morning skate and nothing in the pre-game status report

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I dunno, I’m gonna be Debbie Downer here and predict a loss. Let’s say 4-2 Stars.

A) back to back games
B) Dallas is just a good team, at least one publication tagged them as their Cup fave
C) Dallas plays a rough physical game that has been a problem for the Kraken to deal with in the past

I’m hoping they show improvement in a couple of the areas we identified in last nights GDT, specifically the disorganization and missed pickups in the defensive zone. Maybe a .900 or better save % game from Grubauer?

But yeah, I think they’re gonna grind the Kraken down. It’s what they do, and they’re good at it.

Reactions: Quackenator

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Any word on Dunn? I didn’t see anything post-game and haven’t had a chance to look so far today.

Edit: no morning skate and nothing in the pre-game status report

its away game we usually don't get info on the lines until its closer to when the game starts.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Craaaaap I think I'm going to be stuck with the Stars broadcast. The Seattle crew mentioned multiple times they were going straight to the airport after the game last night for Dallas, but I'm not finding their feed.

• Wow
Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Stars feed called that "Marchment getting hammered repeatedly by crosschecks"

Replay did not appear to bear that out.

EDIT : Ok they came back and showed a minute earlier and Evans was giving it to him pretty good.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad