GDT: Game 3 : Rookie Faceoff - Ducks vs LA - 12:30pm PT (If your boss catches you streaming tell them Wild Wing said it was ok)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Good play by Warren to simply win position and box out below the dot. Zell is everywhere in a mixed bag kind of way

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Look for him to continue that trend

IMG_4495.gif

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I’m really more certain now, that all our young d will start the season developing with the gulls. As far as the kids who haven’t logged nhl time. Which is a good thing. I agree with the overly cautious development route for young dmen. We have vets like hagg and lubush who will be fine with the big club

Reactions: AngelDuck

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I know it's unlikely both pan out, but could you imagine if Warren and Smith both become legit above average #4 and #6 respectively? That would be a HUGE back end, it would make up for having Zell and Drysdale in the lineup. Warren could be that above average #4 maybe (hopefully a prime Manson), but Smith is probably a bigger long shot.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I know it's unlikely both pan out, but could you imagine if Warren and Smith both become legit above average #4 and #6 respectively? That would be a HUGE back end, it would make up for having Zell and Drysdale in the lineup. Warren could be that above average #4 maybe (hopefully a prime Manson), but Smith is probably a bigger long shot.
We can dream

Reactions: lwvs84

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I’m really more certain now, that all our young d will start the season developing with the gulls. As far as the kids who haven’t logged nhl time. Which is a good thing. I agree with the overly cautious development route for young dmen. We have vets like hagg and lubush who will be fine with the big club
LaCombe is the only young D with a realistic chance to make the club out of camp, maybe Helleson. Zellweger/Minty might get a cup of coffee later in the season but there's plenty to work on in the AHL

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Cooney is really good. I see him having NHL potential. Zilch was fine for an AHL team but his voice and style I don’t think are NHL calibre.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Etem has been a broadcaster for 3 days, give him a chance to adjust. Annoying so far but he's young and not the worst I've ever heard
He would benefit in listening to other peers who excel in his position, and try and learn some things from them. Maybe 1x a week for a couple months until he himself is better.

LaCombe is the only young D with a realistic chance to make the club out of camp, maybe Helleson. Zellweger/Minty might get a cup of coffee later in the season but there's plenty to work on in the AHL
Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad