GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
lol ok, whatever you say buddy
Your take on the goaltending tonight has been pretty bad. Cut your losses. If I were near you I’d make you one of these bomb ass Old Fashioneds, give ya a stick tap for good effort, and send you on your way. Regroup for the next GDT bud.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
We can settle this at the Ball hockey rink right now if you think you're man enough.
I'm in Ontario though...thats quite the trek to settle some useless online debate...

Your take on the goaltending tonight has been pretty bad. Cut your losses. If I were near you I’d make you one of these bomb ass Old Fashioneds, give ya a stick tap for good effort, and send you on your way. Regroup for the next GDT bud.
where did you play? I'm curious...actually, send me a private message. don't wanna clog this forum up

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
We can settle this at the Ball hockey rink right now if you think you're man enough.
God I love this and I totally would if I had any experience whatsoever playing ball hockey. Ya know what? Screw it, I’m three Old Fashioneds deep, I’m pretty sure I can do this, let me go grab my Velcro shoes and we’ll meet on the court (floor? whatever), tough guy.

• Haha
Reactions: FabricDetails

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm comfortable with this loss. We outshot them. We were in it till the end. We can build off a loss like that.

However our pp needs work, 1 pp goal and it's a different game. And our faceoffs have been atrocious. I'm not sure when we got so bad at faceoffs but that is a huge issue.
Our early PPs we need to just bomb away from the point. Make the twitchy passing lane blockers reevaluate their decisions a bit. Just rip it for maximum chaos for a while. That will open up the PK a bit.

Reactions: Euro Twins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad