GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
It was a broken play and Panarin had the puck. Holl, Ed, and Lyon were all immediately at a disadvantage. Ed was in position to defend Panarin’s lateral movement while potentially pushing the play to the outside. Lafrennneiereriere immediately went to a prime soft spot on the ice tho and Panarin hit him on the tape.
I thought live and the still @norrisnick provided certainly made me rethink this. But that the sort of let themselves get split in between the forwards hoping to cover more by basically being in the middle of each rush forward. The Rangers forwards are too good for that, they ate up and took the space in clinic like fashion. It was a really high end play in terms how quickly they took advantage. They won the President's Trophy for a reason.

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I thought live and the still @norrisnick provided certainly made me rethink this. But that the sort of let themselves get split in between the forwards hoping to cover more by basically being in the middle of each rush forward. The Rangers forwards are too good for that, they ate up and took the space in clinic like fashion. It was a really high end play in terms how quickly they took advantage. They won the President's Trophy for a reason.
I think Holl taking a minor stumble and getting caught flat-footed is what broke the play open. He was on Panarin and the suddenly wasn’t. Ed at that moment couldn’t abandon the middle, which freed up Laffafaerriere.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I think Holl taking a minor stumble and getting caught flat-footed is what broke the play open. He was on Panarin and the suddenly wasn’t. Ed at that moment couldn’t abandon the middle, which freed up Laffafaerriere.
That dude plays for the Kings.

That would have been an epic shorty to continue the WTF contributions from board whipping boys...

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Holl fans comin out.

3C6n2F.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad