GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I kinda like that lamp.

Anybody else hear "...from Ypsilanti..." and think to check the player's age and wonder "yes? No? No, OK, good."
??

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
I have devolved to simple Bulleit & Coke, with some chicken nuggets for the oven.

Grocery shopping today and committed to getting my soffits and fascia done - FINALLY. Anyone with a house knows the relief of cutting that "half down now" check that means the planning and haggling is over, and it's just gonna get DONE.

Tomorrow I cook real food.
That'll be my 'fancy' cocktail of the evening. Rye though...

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
These MSG guys just went on a 5 minute sidebar about whatever the hell and just let the game go without calling anything related to the game. Yeesh.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Do you guys not get BSD because you're in Michigan and it's blacked out? Because it looks like it's going to be on BSD (Bally Sports Detroit) for me.
I’m in Wisconsin - have YouTube TV and ESPN+ so I do not have the ability to watch the game.

Now a few years ago when I had DirecTV and NHL Center Ice and NHL Network then was offered.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
I’m in Wisconsin - have YouTube TV and ESPN+ so I do not have the ability to watch the game.

Now a few years ago when I had DirecTV and NHL Center Ice and NHL Network then was offered.
I did the FuboTV free trial and got it. Just have to remember to cancel it before the charge hits in a week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad