GDT: Game 3: Red Wings at rags 7:00 pm et 10/14/24

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Our poweplay has been getting good looks this season so far but can't finish for shit. Wtf? Can we score please.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
I thought we were going to be embarrassed by the real teams like Nashville and Nyr.

We were supposed to fire Lalonde and tank.

But yet were hanging with those teams

Reactions: dalem177

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
It looks like we have two good goalies, so that's a plus.

My spacegoats so far are Debrincat and Teresenko. The Cat's turning pucks over right and left, and Teresenko is sleep-walking through his shifts.

I don't expect much from Rasmussen offensively so I can't really complain about him. But I did expect more from Debrincat and Teresenko. I think they're both playing about one line higher than they should.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I thought we were going to be embarrassed by the real teams like Nashville and Nyr.

We were supposed to fire Lalonde and tank.

But yet were hanging with those teams
Glad the team is meeting your expectations of simply not being blown out by better teams.

My spacegoats so far are Debrincat and Teresenko. The Cat's turning pucks over right and left, and Teresenko is sleep-walking through his shifts.

I don't expect much from Rasmussen offensively so I can't really complain about him. But I did expect more from Debrincat and Teresenko. I think they're both playing about one line higher than they should.
Cat and Tarasenko are finish guys. We need better centers to set them up. Larkin is literally our only good center.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Our poweplay has been getting good looks this season so far but can't finish for shit. Wtf? Can we score please.
Our only PPish goal was scored by Tank with Ras screening the goalie. NHL goalies are tough to beat when they can see it, we don't have a lot of net front in our game to start the year. It is tough to just try to pure skill it in.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

We got too many spacegoats and no more space.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad