Post-Game Talk: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Winnipeg Jets - 8pm EST , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Rangers have taken 31 shots and Helle has been great so far, I don't blame Kakko at all for thinking this is a situation that calls for the extra pass to beat him

Reactions: Rempe73

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
we are literally passing up the best chances

the extra pass... fatigue related maybe

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Rangers have taken 31 shots and Helle has been great so far, I don't blame Kakko at all for thinking this is a situation that calls for the extra pass to beat him

100%. Straight up shots doing nothing. If the extra passes connect, they would be goals.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
It's a double edged sword. Sometimes just getting it to the net might cause a lucky bouncy that goes in. But I'm not faulting Kakko for going for a pass there to create a more dangerous situation. He's not beating Hellebuyck from there with his form today.

I'm very surprised we've taken over. I mean the Jets are sort of a mess but still, they are so fresh vs us.

Reactions: DanielBrassard

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
21-7 shots in the second period. They did everything but score. Keep it going.

Reactions: mas0764

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
It's a double edged sword. Sometimes just getting it to the net might cause a lucky bouncy that goes in. But I'm not faulting Kakko for going for a pass there to create a more dangerous situation. He's not beating Hellebuyck from there with his form today.

I'm very surprised we've taken over. I mean the Jets are sort of a mess but still, they are so fresh vs us.
I'm with you, I like the pass, he had all of the Jets except the ones he torched on him and Laf was wide open with a wide open net. Good play just didn't execute the pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad