GDT: Game 3: New York Rangers vs Detroit Red Wings, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
We are going to pay 12m for igor when NHL is now allowing goalies to be optional during games?

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Does anyone watch this team and think they can win a cup? The Panthers last year suffocated you. I hate watching them play but it's that ugly ass hockey that wins cups.
Hideous. The Hawks played some attractive hockey under Coach Q — but those teams were also stacked. Otherwise, I can’t remember a Cup winner during the cap era that has played attractive hockey.

They stopped trying the last few seconds while thinking about the second period.
The first two things they teach you in hockey: play whistle to whistle and the retaliator gets the penalty.

Reactions: gabevh3

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Hideous. The Hawks played some attractive hockey under Coach Q — but those teams were also stacked. Otherwise, I can’t remember a Cup winner during the cap era that has played attractive hockey.

The first two things they teach you in hockey: play whistle to whistle and the retaliator gets the penalty.

This is true, even the stacked Lightning played a boring style. That's one of those things that gives me existential question marks. Like why do I watch this if the ultimate winner will bore me to death?

Reactions: CasusBelli

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Why is that on Jones. Larkin's was left wide open in the slot...wasn't Zac's guy.
Wasn’t posting about that play. Posting about Mancini’s ability in the O-Zone.
Love Jones. Believe he is an NHL player, just not on a team that already has two d-men who are under 6’ especially when you have a equally talented d-man who has 60 lbs on him.

Reactions: Boris Zubov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad