GDT: Game 3: Coyotes @ Vegas (#1 of 4) - 8pm - NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
This is gonna be a big game in a way for the Yotes. First time seeing Vegas since the debacle in the bubble. Schmaltz got lit up, no response... just a dud of a game. This is the kind of team the Yotes need to be better against than they were last year.

I want to see the Yotes push them with pace and then not back down when things get physical. Be ready and bring it.

Also... Tocchet didn't sound that good in that interview.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
What’s up boys?! Anyone know a good place to watch the game without a cable provider? Looks like the only steaming company right now carrying it is AT&T TV but I’m not paying $65 a month just for hockey. NHL TV is $100 for the season but aren’t the local games blacked out anyway?

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
What’s up boys?! Anyone know a good place to watch the game without a cable provider? Looks like the only steaming company right now carrying it is AT&T TV but I’m not paying $65 a month just for hockey. NHL TV is $100 for the season but aren’t the local games blacked out anyway?

Solutions discussed here:
Where to watch in 2021

It's ironic that it's cheaper to watch out of market than in.

Last edited:
Reactions: LuckyNumber11

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
I think we need a minimum of 4 points from this series. May as well start collecting tonight.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
This game is on ESPN internationally, so no doubt we'll embarrass ourselves worldwide.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Holy shit, four straight games against Vegas?! I hope these are nothing like that return-to-play game last summer.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
"Coyotes are really going to miss OEL's leadership and he's been one of the leading offensive Dmen in the last couple of seasons"

Not even f***ing close, but thanks for trying, Vegas pregame.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad