GDT: [Game 3] April 17: Ducks @ Flames - 8:00pm MT (TV: CBC)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
had our fill of those in St. Louis. Come on Flames, get it back and take this game. Really pulling for you guys to win this especially with Brouwer and Moose in town.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Need to capitalize on chances 5 on 5 to win. Ducks are bound to get a few calls their way after all they took.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Okish period. We dominated for the first half. They dominated for the last half. We need to stop getting sucked into their chippy-ness or this game will be 2-2 in no time

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
Been really fun to watch this game as well as the Leafs/Caps game. Yeo's system is soooooooo slowwwwww watching your game is like Yeo hockey x20 speed lol.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Ferland and Gaudreau need to shoot, Monys the only one shooting on that line right now, which is leading to a lot of turn overs.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Monahan is very good looking tonight.

Better than normal even

giphy.gif

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Ferland and Gaudreau need to shoot, Monys the only one shooting on that line right now, which is leading to a lot of turn overs.

Gaudreau had at least 3shots without looking at the stats - one off the post. Ferland didn't shoot on that break though.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Also, with an already beat up Ducks blue line, getting some good licks on Lindholm and company is a huge key to success moving forward in this series. Especially if/when Vatanen and Fowler come back.

It may not show up right away, but it's a solid investment come game 5, 6 or 7.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
That's, like, the third time I've heard someone refer to Matthews' goal as a "beauty" or a "beautiful goal."

His shot was deflected, hit a defenceman in the face, bounced back off his leg into the goalie, and then he flubbed it and had it flutter into the net.

Beautiful.

:laugh:

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Also, with an already beat up Ducks blue line, getting some good licks on Lindholm and company is a huge key to success moving forward in this series. Especially if/when Vatanen and Fowler come back.

It may not show up right away, but it's a solid investment come game 5, 6 or 7.

What game 5, 6 or 7? I read on HFOil that we are getting swept. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad