PATRIOTS GDT GAME 3 8:15 PM - The Pats visit the New Jersey swamp to meet the S-ꓕ-Ǝ-ſ - Channel 25 Boston, Amazon Prime, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Uche again

Once he goes in, he is the starter for the season. You can't yo-yo him like they did with Mac.

Rather have him sit and let Jacoby get beat up.

I see your point was just looking for some sort of pulse

Once he goes in, he is the starter for the season. You can't yo-yo him like they did with Mac.

Rather have him sit and let Jacoby get beat up.

I see your point was just looking for some sort of pulse

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Finally stop them since their first offensive drive and turn it over on the first play of their own drive. Just a really bad football team, should be thankful to the schedule maker giving them the Bengals week 1 with how bad they start seasons

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Sure going to be a top 5 pick season unless Maye pulls a brady
Hopefully Maye doesn’t see the field until week 14 with this swiss cheese o-line. An in his prime Tom Brady couldn’t rescue this team. Let the vet Brissett take the lumps.

With any luck they can draft a left tackle in the top 10 and use some of that cap space to beef up the o-line and improve the WR room.

I would put Maye in for a series to end this game. Even if you just hand it off 3 times.
Why?

Reactions: BradPark22

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Hopefully Maye doesn’t see the field until week 14 with this swiss cheese o-line. An in his prime Tom Brady couldn’t rescue this team. Let the vet Brissett take the lumps.

With any luck they can draft a left tackle in the top 10 and use some of that cap space to beef up the o-line and improve the WR room.

Why?

Brissett won't last anyway so week 14 will be much sooner

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Why?
Just to get him any game action/snaps. I would also assume many teams might take starting QB out when game is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad