BRUINS GDT GAME 3 7:38 PDT ( 10:38 PM in the East ) - THE BEAR finds his way to San Jose - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Pasta really needs to limit his giveaways. I know it's just apart of his game but man, it'd fustrating.

I don't get to watch as many Bruins games as I used to and I keep hearing about Jack not doing so well but wow he was really struggling to start
He's 100000% better than last year. Last year was rough. He's worked hard on his speech since last year. I give him credit.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Pasta really needs to limit his giveaways. I know it's just apart of his game but man, it'd fustrating.

He's 100000% better than last year. Last year was rough. He's worked hard on his speech since last year. I give him credit.
Good. Maybe he was just struggling to start the game. I love Jack

Reactions: Mione134

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Jack struggling. Just replace diagonal with cross. Make it easier on yourself guy.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I apologize if you guys get asked this a lot, and I don't mean it as trolling but:

Is Jack Edwards OK?

Setting aside any feelings of personal preference for/against his broadcasting style and tenor, in the last couple of years of getting NESN broadcasts on any Bos/SJ game (because Sportsnet+ in Canada doesn't allow us to pick our feed the way NHL Live does) have been bordering between unbearable and also concerning because he constantly sounds like he literally can't process the action fast enough to report on it. And his speech pattern for this game sounds like a bad William Shatner impression with how halting and oddly emphasized it is.

It makes me think there's something wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad