BRUINS GDT GAME 3 1:08 PM - LOS ANGELES - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SN1, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Why isn’t more people complaining about NESN brutal video of hockey games like every year same cloudy looking game so much so I start to question if it’s even HD.

Such as disappointment compared to every other broadcast going, they do know it’s 2024 ? Not the 90’s

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
If we could actually figure out our powerplay after a decade, it would help this team.

I think they need to find a guy who has experience in turning around a pp.

They haven't found that guy.
I just think the country club vibe Monty set in the historic season has rubbed off on the core guys for the worse. You can see the newly acquired guys aren't exactly lighting it up but they definitely have more hustle and jam. The core roster guys just view him as a friend not a coach in my opinion.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I just think the country club vibe Monty set in the historic season has rubbed off on the core guys for the worse. You can see the newly acquired guys aren't exactly lighting it up but they definitely have more hustle and jam. The core roster guys just view him as a friend not a coach in my opinion.

Who knows anymore.

I found it odd when they has Chris Kelly, a career special teamer, who was good at that, coach the powerplay last year.

I'm not sure what the goal there was.

It never changes. It's mediocrity. And this team ain't bad. They need a good coach for this. I'm not sure why they've never addressed it.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad