GDT: Game 29 | Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks| 10:00 PM EST | FS-D+ CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Miller with another decent play along the boards. Fil looking really good out there. Really strong on the puck and with some confidence. Might want to keep him if he keeps it up.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
To be fair though, that goal was not on Luongo. Cleary had about 20 minutes to stop and pick his spot. Props to Cleary for putting that puck in the corner, but Vancouver gave him alllll the time in the world.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Please, someone knock out Ken Holland before he finishes writing up that contract extension for Cleary. I'm not watching CBC, but I can only imagine the announcers went buck wild after that goal.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Abs and Cleary score?!?!

Good job Dan.

Miller has actually looked really good moving up lines. Created a couple of chances by winning puck battles and has been strong around the net.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
It's exactly the same thing when Detroit plays the Islanders. There's just no explaining it.

GT500x

Im OK where we're at
Jun 15, 2008
My comfort zone
They should have pulled Luongo after that 2nd Zetterberg goal. Their coach is almost as stubborn as Babcock. Well, I'm going to bed because there's no way the Wings will lose this game with Luongo in Vancouver's net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad