GDT: Game 28 | Senators @ Canucks | Borocop 2 Edition | Tue. Dec 3rd 10:00PM | TSN5, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
upYlOMf.png

OTTAWA SENATORS (11-15-1) @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS (13-11-4)
Rogers Arena
TV: TSN5, RDS | Radio: TSN 1200

GARRIOCH: Senators' Mark Borowiecki plays role of hero off ice in Vancouver

Not long after leaving teammates Dylan DeMelo and Mikkel Boedker behind for a stroll following lunch, Borowiecki, who had a bag of baby clothes in his hand for the child he and his wife, Tara, are expecting in the new year, saw a male suspect smash a car window and went into action to make sure the thief didn’t get away unscathed.
I just kind of hooked my left arm under his arm and pulled him off the bike to the ground and that was the same arm that had the (backpack). He was down trying to get away from me, swearing at me, and I was thinking if he pulls something sharp out I’m going to drop my baby supplies and crack him one.

SENS PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Brown- Duclair
Namestikov - Tierney - C. Brown
Paul - Pageau - White
Chlapik - Anisimov - Ennis

Chabot - Hainsey
Borocop - Zaitsev
Brannstrom - Demelo

Nilsson starts

00cyJH3.png

:sens
DEAD OR ALIVE,
YOU'RE COMING WITH US

Last edited:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
When we played the Canucks at home last year, Pettersson went off like a Roman candle - best player on the ice by far. Containing him and limiting his chances will be challenging.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
When we played the Canucks at home last year, Pettersson went off like a Roman candle - best player on the ice by far. Containing him and limiting his chances will be challenging.
Agree
97 pts in 99 games with VAN to begin your career is insane

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Its going to be a challenge to stay up for this one. But will try and ensure i dont miss getting my sens fan card stamped tonite

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Sounds like a job for BOROCOP!!!

Jokes aside Pettersson is probably my favourite player to watch. Might have the highest offensive IQ I have ever seen.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Game 28 for CB28 .. vs Elias Petersson

A limerick dedicated to Irish Connor Brown

There was a Sen Player named Brown
Who's Icetime would make you Frown
DJ loves him as an X Leaf
But a breather would give him Relief
With a shift or two off I'd be Down

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
This is probably the highlight package they showed Dorion to get the Burrows deal done. That was probably the amount of scouting we did on him.

Reactions: Alex1234

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Thought they were going to do a small thing for Boro's heroic action in Vancouver, but with Burrows already getting his ceremony it might have been too excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad