GDT: GAME 28: PREDS @ HABS | Gladiator enters the ring | Sun., Dec. 10th, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs get at least one point in tonight's game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rik schau

Peeping has perks. lol
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
I miss Dach...................man what a shame losing him for an entire season.
Think of the positives though. He would only make the team be higher up in the standings and detrimentally affecting the draft position. If you want a great draft pick,the lower in the standings the better.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Would love to see the Suzuki line break out

Monty better play this one.

If Pearson is gone, let's try promoting ylonen (finally)
They could easily have scored 2 or even 3 more goals if they weren't so snake bit. Suzuki has been shooting more but he has to do it when he gets those prime opportunities. The goaltenders must all be thinking pass first as he tries to get Cole and Slaf scoring goals. Bottom line for me is that the line scores. I don't care who or how D man or forward. If they are doing it regularly the wealth will get spread out.

Reactions: Runner77

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
When Savard comes back what RD sits? It's easy to say Lindstrom will sit but I am not sure. Barron has really struggled on the D side.
Barron was really banged up last game. I wouldn't count him out from being on the injury list on Wednesday when Savard comes back.

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Habs were in Buffalo for the lone away game last night and it was quite the spectacular outcome with Juraj Slafkovsky scoring the shootout winner.

Slaf not only was used for the first time in shootouts, but also had the first fighting major of his career.

What was particular about his winning goal was how he celebrated it.

F6bqsgP.gif

Slaf has been raising his game several notches of late, which has not gone unnoticed by MSL. Not only has he been deployed on the first line but we have seen his TOI improve from 13:33 five games ago to last night's 18:10.

Also noteworthy, were Optimus Primeau's career high 46 saves, in what was a most welcome bounce back performance.

89y65Fz.gif

Nicely done, Slaf and Cayden.

7SRaEqg.jpg

Not so lucky was Cole Caufield who was kept off the scoresheet, despite unleashing 9 shots on goal.

However, there was another bright moment when the Greek God, Jayden Struble, scored the first NHL goal on a Kovacevic pass that he quickly redirected.

pCELwva.png

Maybe this win uplifts them for tonight's game. Both teams will be playing their second games of a back to back.

LINEUPS TBA

vtCNkXt.gif

Kinda disappointed in the GDT today, Runner. No babes. No ScarJo. A total let down. Second day in a row... is that why?

Definitely can't watch tonight. Driving kids, family dinner... all the annoying things that get in a way of watching Habs epic push for da playoffs. Sigh.

I don't have a good feeling.

Can't watch

Don’t you ever sleep?:laugh:
Lol... I bet he has them pre-made.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
When Savard comes back what RD sits? It's easy to say Lindstrom will sit but I am not sure. Barron has really struggled on the D side.
Last night.............Barron had a real tough night.
Guy can move the puck, and join the offence and score, but there are nights, when he is off in his own end. No doubt about it.

Reactions: Tyson

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Regardless of the hit, Barron needs to sit. He's been absolutely brutal for a while now. If anyone needs to sit it's him.

When it comes to evaluate Barron, we always need to take into account his age. Out of the 225 Dmen who played at least 10 games in the NHL this year, here's the youngest:

1702237568423.png

He's been bad, but he don't need to sit, he needs to play......but those minutes might be in the AHL.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
When it comes to evaluate Barron, we always need to take into account his age. Out of the 225 Dmen who played at least 10 games in the NHL this year, here's the youngest:

View attachment 781092

He's been bad, but he don't need to sit, he needs to play......but those minutes might be in the AHL.

Barron needs to learn how to regularize his performance. Much like Primeau, he spirals down into an abyss of hot garbage at the first sign of adversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad