GDT: GAME 27: MTL @ BUF | Buffalo wings and a prayer | Sat., Dec. 9th, 2023, 7:00 PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, SN360, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Wonder if he's tired or hurting. Just simple things we all know he can do isn't being executed well

He might not be 100%. In fact, I'm sure with the way he plays, he's one of those D who always play hurt (a la Savard). It could also be the usual second year struggles most players go through. In his case, it started a few games ago.

Reactions: Rapala

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I wish Kovacevich was meaner. For a guy his size, he seems to shy away from it.
He's not really a good fighter, but he seems to have his moments.

I feel like some games he's as soft as butter and other games he mixes it up, throws hits and shoves after the whistle.

Reactions: Kimota

StCaufield

Mar 14, 2022
Thompson is good but he’s not elite at all. Not sure what the big deal is with him. He’s a giraffe with 12 hits all season and hardly ever battles in the corners. Caufield literally slightly hits more lol

Reactions: Habano

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Thompson is good but he’s not elite at all. Not sure what the big deal is with him. He’s a giraffe with 12 hits all season and hardly ever battles in the corners. Caufield literally slightly hits more lol
A young player coming into his own with 38 goals two seasons ago and 47 last year...he is elite.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
He's got the finesse of a small player and some elite hands.

For physical play he's pretty f***ing soft..

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
The big deal is 47 goals last year. When's the last time anyone got close to that for the Habs?

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
He's solid but doesn't do anything. Probably more net negative than anything. Just my perspective but I could be way off base, I'm humble enough to admit it lol
I mean he was advertised as being terrible defensively. I disagree. He's completely solid for a #5-#6.

Offensively, he chips in from time to time. He's got more goals than Anderson, Slafkovsky, Pezzetta, Guhle, Harris, Xhekaj, Harvey-Pinard, Dvorak, Evans.... and that's in some pretty limited minutes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad