GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
NBC said Pasta is at 192lbs and it looks like it too but that is a serious gain, kid must have been in the gym all the time. Cannot be prouder of the guy. Lost his dad when he was playing in Sweden by himself as a 17 year old. Went on to a pro league, learned another language. Came her and dominated the AHL and never looked back, all the time smiling. Makes you believe in a higher power and good things happening to good people. Sign him please lock him up NOW

Well said!

Pasta is quickly becoming my favorite Bruin this season, and I haven't really had a favorite player on the Bruins since Thomas left the B's (although Marchand and Bergy have kinda been my favorite B's since).

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Tom Wilson tries to hurt people. No room for crap like him....... pretty much anywhere. If he weren't playing hockey he'd be sucker punching people on the sidewalk for kicks...

ThomasJ13

Sep 22, 2006
Dirty hit.

Also a very stupid hit, given the game situation and the momentum the Bruins seem to have been building. I'm guessing Trotz is about as ****ed off at that idiot as we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad