GDT: Game #27 - BRUINS at Washington 12/7 8:00 PM - NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
When your teammate gets hit and knocked out of the game you better hit the offending player.

I would expect the Bruins do the same if the tables were turned.

You're acting like Bergeron made a Randy Jones type hit, I can't even tell if he put any force into the 'hit'!! The Beagle response is expected but by now players have seen the replay.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
If McQuaid or Kevan Miller dont handle the bs on Bergy tbey have no reason to be on the ice, pine them for Morrow Ogara...

Time to earn your contract and show the skill we have them for, Bergy seems to be a marked guy. Keep your head up, no one is going help you. If he gets hit and is looks like it is what they are doing and those guys do nothing then claude should be fired on the spot.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
When your teammate gets hit and knocked out of the game you better hit the offending player.

I would expect the Bruins do the same if the tables were turned.

Agreed. But at the same time the Bruins simply cannot have a dirtbag like Tom Wilson hitting Bergeron up high. Someone needs to do something about it ASAP.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
if someone doesn't punch beagles face in this game im not sure i can watch these guys the rest of the year

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Wow. So many shots on Bergy. Bs better damn well put a stop to this ****. What a bunch of mother ****ing pansies. ****ing pissed as hell at the lack of balls on this team.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Going right at Bergeron and no one is doing a thing about it. Maybe it will take someone running Bergeron from behind to draw a frown or a bad word from a Bruins player.

HiyaGeorgii

Apr 6, 2016
Pathetic group letting Bergeron fight his own battles. Man, team is baby **** soft if they continue to let this happen.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
if Im the caps...what's the point in even fighting? they are dominating every aspect of the game..no reason to get into it with Mcquaid or K.Miller

Other than the Caps might feel Bergeron decided to viciously board Niskanen on the powe play.

Bergy is a killer. A killer! Haha

Enough. Tune Beagle up. Come on, Clode. Tap McQuaid.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
This team screams "just outside the playoff picture" again.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Beagle needs to be tuned.

Then Wilson.

Forget about winning this game. Chara, McQuaid and all should now focus to beat them down. Let's go. Can't let this wuss Beagle keep attacking Bergy like that. He already got his free shot without any penalty or response. Now is enough.

Let's go Clode. Let them lose.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Give me Rinaldo over Hayes any day of the week. At least the guy would destroy someone in. 3-0 game and draw a penalty at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad