GDT: Game 26 | Wild @ Avs | 8 PM CST/ 4 AM Suomi | FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Horrible paint job, but whatev. GL reading.

CVpOId-WUAE-U6Z.jpg:large

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It's bizarre that the Avs fanbase think that the reason they are losing to us is because they aren't physical/tough enough. I would argue that they just need to concentrate on playing hockey, not take stupid penalties. Guys like Landeskog and Mcleod acting out just seems to divert the Avs focus. In Landeskog's case in particular it's a shame, because as goons go he is mediocre, yet he can be a very good hockey player.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Well I'm a nice guy and I almost hope the Aves win....

Not.

Go Wild, beat them 4-0 please. I want to see fire lit under Roy tonight. I actually HATE the Aves. Beating them is never enough. Beat them again.

I don't understand how with a roster as talented as theirs, how are they not a top 5 team? Defense?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Well I'm a nice guy and I almost hope the Aves win....

Not.

Go Wild, beat them 4-0 please. I want to see fire lit under Roy tonight. I actually HATE the Aves. Beating them is never enough. Beat them again.

I don't understand how with a roster as talented as theirs, how are they not a top 5 team? Defense?

Who they have at offense beside Duchene,Mackinnon and Landeskog? Also their defense is horrible. Don't know where you get that "all the talent" from.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
FYI, they have a 20th anniversary celebration tonight so I highly doubt the game starts on time.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Who they have at offense beside Duchene,Mackinnon and Landeskog? Also their defense is horrible. Don't know where you get that "all the talent" from.

Not to mention that since our series they've lost Stastny and O'Reilly.

FYI, they have a 20th anniversary celebration tonight so I highly doubt the game starts on time.

Do they now? Thanks, I'll be sure to be fashionably late to skip the endless video collages over their Cup wins.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
Avs bringing in Martinsen and scratching Grigorenko. They're going physical. We need to stay healthy.

Lol at the difference in the before game mentality between their last GDT and this one. Amazing what one game can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad