GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
I don’t disagree. Fox has been good/great but not himself for about two years now. Gets points but is not as noticeable nor is he driving play.
i think fox obviously likes to slow the play down which is better for Power Play, I think gustafsson is better for transition because he gets the puck and he goes. Not to mention teams know that Fox is Fox and probably try to force the pass over to the black hole that is Lindgren for the breakout pass

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
i think fox obviously likes to slow the play down which is better for Power Play, I think gustafsson is better for transition because he gets the puck and he goes. Not to mention teams know that Fox is Fox and probably try to force the pass over to the black hole that is Lindgren for the breakout pass
I think the league has caught on to Fox's tendencies to slow the play down to a crawl...he needs to make some adjustments. However, it's unfair to judge him now when it's clear he's not 100%.

Brutananadilewski

Nov 6, 2021
Wherever the keg is!
I don't think it has to do much with personnel. We rocked out with Fox and Shesty injured.

Teams just go through hot streaks and slumps. We're in our first real slump

Only the Rangers defy f***ing logic.

Players injured from the line-up, they win.

Players come back, they not only lose but lose in such a fashion that this franchise gets to experience epic lows in the process.

Reactions: Fitzy

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Only the Rangers defy f***ing logic.

Players injured from the line-up, they win.

Players come back, they not only lose but lose in such a fashion that this franchise gets to experience epic lows in the process.
Maybe.

NYR's defensive coverage has been shot for 2 weeks now. Combine that with some league average goaltending and we're f***ed.

Chytil might pop us an extra goal or two in that stretch but that doesn't win us any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad