GDT: Game # 26: New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings, 7pm ET, MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Our PP1 is evolving. The league is terrified. Our fans deleting old takes with a quickness.
They really are. THAT is an understatement. Opposing teams and "what I've gathered" from opposing TV crews.......always more than mention about how the Rangers have "so much talent". Yeah, yeah......we know that. Thing is .....they "have to" be aware to stay "out of the box". We NEED to push MORE to make teams take penalties. We haven't had a ton of opportunities lately. IDC about whatever fanbase says that we are just a PP team and horrific 5v5. We are prob average, but we need to capitalize on our PO strength. I literally LAUGH at how dominant our PP is. I KNOW I am not the only one that is laughing when we are on the PP and you just KNOW that we are going to score. Am I?

Reactions: Captain Lindy

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Was the 1st period bad but they looked better in the 2nd or was it just a low event 1st all around?

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Exactly

Dru Doubty
1702259530910.gif

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
They did a good job on him during the powerplay. He has to move to have them scramble a little.
That's fine. Let him be covered while screening the goalie. There's been good puck/player movement. Don't let him see the play/puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad