GDT: Game 24: Blue Jackets@Maple Leafs | 25/11/13 | 7 PM | SNET-O | Uhh..Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON

Well, I hope we can put together a respectable third period. Get two or three goals, give the crowd something to cheer about, finish strong.

leafstilldeath*

Oates has always had some hate for Erat. He was played on the 4th line despite being way better than a lot of the Caps forwards.

What a horrible trade for Washington, though.

My God. Dejavu time. Grabo give Erat some comforting hugs you know how he feels

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Gardiner was awful for the first 25-30 minutes, but since then he has had an incredible jump and been very active. It's obvious he wants to make up for his mistakes.

I'm not surprised that a lot of posters here don't see this. A lot of posters are very good at seeing what they want to see.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Okay -

so this is how it works.

I think that the leafs will get a goal in the first few minutes of the third period. then we can get two within the middle part, and then we'll see if we can get a an empty net situation.

this can happen. :nod:

and in case we do lose - well, i hope they watch it, and get better for Wednesday :thumbu:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Lance Hornby ‏@sunhornby 1m
Adding to Leaf misery are those 14 giveaways to Jax seven. Not even the kind of aggressive-type turnovers Carlyle said he could live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad