GDT: Game 23: Montreal Canadiens vs Pittsburgh Penguins 11/27/21 7:00pm EST CBC,SNE,TVAS (Mod warning #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
sdXwi2i.jpg

ySCdYkP.jpg

V19zyws.jpg

MOD reminder: This is a GDT. The goal of a GDT is to discuss the team (Habs) you wish wins the game. Tank talk goes in the tank thread. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Anyone have Russian neighbors? If not get some lmao!

My new neighbors are from Russia… Yuri was working on his “snow machines”, aka a snowblower yesterday. It was about 25 degrees and was wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. He was spraying the carburetor cleaner on the outside of the machine and it somehow started. I quote “Like vodka for snow machines Chrissy!” Fantastic lmao. There’s more but I’ll save it for later. Hope all is well!

Last edited:

GordonGraham

Sep 12, 2009
Will DD grow some balls and actually scratch some veterans, he will lose his job no matter what so might as well go out swinging

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Will DD grow some balls and actually scratched some veterans, he will lose his job no matter what so might as well go out swinging
Who the hell can he scratch?
I mean, Paquette, but other than that?

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
And Drouin . Not promote him to first line . rp is busting his ass out there at least reward with pp time.
It’s not rocket science you know

So you definitely want Paquette in the lineup if you want both Drouin and Gallagher scratched....

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
The guy shows fight he sits 3 in a row. What can I say . They breeding this level of failure

at least he shows up

Wideman also should be banned from the NHL. At least from Quebec.

we can name about 18 guy really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad