BRUINS GDT GAME 22 | Ready, Set, Reset | Bruins vs. Sharks | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
Obligatory
Screenshot_20230116_141907_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: sooshii

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
I feel fine. Read them all. Sorry them standing up for themselves didn’t agree with when they should of to your preference
No need to apologize. I am just glad they did either way. No reason to get bent out of shape as to when it happens. As long as it happens. Right?

Reactions: DKH

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I know it’s only the sharks, but big answer by Swayman after the whole getting pulled debacle.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
You can see why the Sharks are bad, their offensive system is designed for bigger plays screening the goalie and shots from the point. They got some small forwards and can’t do that. They are also pretty slow for a smaller team. It’s all based on luck

Reactions: Gordoff

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022
Gryz has not been good at all this game.
10 min of ice time ES and he's down 20-9 in cf vs ca By far the worst on the team.

You can see why the Sharks are bad, their offensive system is designed for bigger plays screening the goalie and shots from the point. They got some small forwards and can’t do that. They are also pretty slow for a smaller team. It’s all based on luck
They just have minimal NHL talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad