GDT: Game 22: Los Angeles Kings @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Wednesday, Nov 25 2015 - 4:30PM PT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Tv291Xh.jpg

LOS ANGELES KINGS @ TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 4:30PM PT
Amalie Arena | Tampa, FL
TV: FS-W | Radio: AM 790 KABC

nAeYazv.jpg
|
2f7rYSS.jpg
LOS ANGELES|
TAMPA BAY
(13-8-0 26pts)|
(10-9-3 23pts)
|
Pearson - Kopitar - Gaborik |
Killorn - Stamkos - Callahan
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli |
Namestnikov - Johnson - Kucherov
Brown - Shore - Andreoff |
Brown - Filppula - Marchessault
Clifford - Lewis - Nolan |
Condra - Boyle - Vermin
|
McNabb - Doughty |
Hedman - Stralman
Muzzin - Martinez |
Coburn - Garrison
Ehrhoff - McBain |
Carle - Sustr
|
Quick / Enroth |
Bishop / Vasilevskiy​

NEWS | NOTES
This is the first regular season meeting between the two clubs.
They meet again in less than two weeks (12/6).

Last game of a 5 game, 8 day road trip (2-2-0):
Tue 11/17 LAK 3 at PHI 2 SO
Fri 11/20 LAK 2 at DET 3
Sun 11/22 LAK 3 at CAR 4
Mon 11/23 LAK 3 at FLA 1
Wed 11/25 LAK at TBL

MATCHUP
11/25 LAK at TBL
12/6 TBL at LAK

|GP|Record|Pts|ROW|Home|Away|Last 10|Streak
Los Angeles|21|13-8-0|26|12|7-5-0|6-3-0|6-4-0|Won 1
Tampa Bay|22|10-9-3|23|10|5-4-1|5-5-2|5-4-1|Won 2

|G/GP|GA/GP|PP%|PK%|Shots/GP|SA/GP|FOW%
Los Angeles|2.52|2.19|19.4|84.3|31.7|28.7|48.4%
Tampa Bay|2.41|2.18|19.1|81.3|28.1|28.0|50.6%

STANDINGS
# | [pre] Pacific [/pre] | GP |
[pre] W-L-OT [/pre]|PTS|ROW
1|[pre] Los Angeles[/pre]|
21|
13-8-0|
26|
2|[pre] San Jose[/pre]|
21|
13-8-0|
26|
3|[pre] Vancouver[/pre]|
22|
8-8-6|
22|
4|[pre] Arizona[/pre]|
20|
10-9-1|
21|
5|[pre] Anaheim[/pre]|
22|
8-10-4|
20|
6|[pre] Calgary[/pre]|
22|
8-13-1|
17|
7|[pre] Edmonton[/pre]|
21|
7-13-1|
15|
7​

SEASON SCHEDULE | RESULTS
d8JbV8b.jpg

Disclaimer: “GDT may not be 100% accurate. I got the line combos from your mom. I used to have Center Ice, Gamecenter Live, and an undercover concession worker in each arena, but this **** costs money. I will admit that my pet otter is using all up that money on his worsening opium problem. I try to not be an enabler, but I haven't had a sea urchin problem in months. Then I thought, why should I pay all this money and have a sea urchin problem to appease fans of random teams that I don't even care about anyway? Unless you are willing to take a bunch of sea urchins off of my hands, don't ***** if I get the lines wrong.†- BF

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I used to compare Callahan and Brown as pretty equal players.....not so much anymore.
Brown has been a lot better this year, but he needs to look at Callahan tonight to find his own game.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
I used to compare Callahan and Brown as pretty equal players.....not so much anymore.
Brown has been a lot better this year, but he needs to look at Callahan tonight to find his own game.

The problem with Brown's game is that he's bought into the high volume of low % shots. If he wants to see what it takes to score and create offense all he has to do is look at Lucic. Go to the front of the net, and when you don't have a good shot pass to linemates. Well not so much the second part now that he's playing with Lewis/Shore. :laugh:

That's it. If he could just figure out that he's doing too much and most of the other guys in the top 6 have better shots then him, he'd actually stick in the top 6. I like Pearson and all, but Brown lost his spot to Pearson with Sutter as the coach? Come on Brown figure it out.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Teams always seem to get their star players back and motivated for us eh?

Looking forward to a good one, we pushed these guys around last year and I hope we do the same today. I'll never forget Regehr ragdolling Kucherov so badly that he wouldn't even go back into the corner :laugh:

sojourner_tim

Jan 20, 2007
I'll be at the game for my first game in almost two years and my brother's first in 30 years. I expect nothing short of annihilation...of which team is more the question haha

Ron*

I'll be at the game for my first game in almost two years and my brother's first in 30 years. I expect nothing short of annihilation...of which team is more the question haha

Holy **** how old is your brother? And why has he taken so long a break to attend a hockey game? Just curious.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Which team are you a fan of? Either way, hope you and your brother have a great time at the game.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Is that where Quick learned how to play the puck?

Y'know, at times Quick's misadventures outside of the crease reminds me of Robb Stauber and his crazy style. Jamie Storr would also tend to venture out of his crease quite often. Thankfully Quick didn't learn to tend the net like those two chumps.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Y'know, at times Quick's misadventures outside of the crease reminds me of Robb Stauber and his crazy style. Jamie Storr would also tend to venture out of his crease quite often. Thankfully Quick didn't learn to tend the net like those two chumps.

Actually Quick has been rather decent with the puck this year. I suspect the 3 on 3 this year scared him into working on it.

sojourner_tim

Jan 20, 2007
Holy **** how old is your brother? And why has he taken so long a break to attend a hockey game? Just curious.

He's 45. I'm not sure why it's been so long. He was a fan when he was a kid but then just kind of stopped watching until about 4-5 yrs ago. He's lived on the east coast for a long time so TB is the closest team and it took us like 3 hours to get here.

sojourner_tim

Jan 20, 2007
Which team are you a fan of? Either way, hope you and your brother have a great time at the game.

We're both kings fans living in the south now. We both grew up in Riverside county.

And thanks! I'm sure we will. It's just nice to see the Kings live. Last game I saw was when we clinched a playoff spot in 2014

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Let's Hope you're good luck, then. Hope you and your brother have a great time together watching the Kings win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad