GDT: Game 22 - CBJ @ WPG - 23 Nov, 7pm

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Maybe so, but elvis dealt himself a bad hand by refusing to report to the Monsters last year when he decided to come over. He could have gotten his feet wet in NA rinks and got a leg up during camp rather than learning during the preseason.
I really love how everyone thinks a week in Cleveland last spring would make a difference. I didn't see Korpisalo getting this treatment from everyone when he gave up 4 to the terrible Red Wings 2 nights ago. If everyone here was a coach they'd make changes faster than Torts while complaining Torts changes the lines too much.

Reactions: Timeless Winter

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
I really love how everyone thinks a week in Cleveland last spring would make a difference. I didn't see Korpisalo getting this treatment from everyone when he gave up 4 to the terrible Red Wings 2 nights ago. If everyone here was a coach they'd make changes faster than Torts while complaining Torts changes the lines too much.
You were saying

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
He ends up making giant sweeps at pucks that are close to center of net. That’s a position issue. Just horrendous

Reactions: thebus88

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
We need an emergency trade for an NHL caliber goalie

Jarmo, get your ass to work while the team still got some momentum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad