GDT: GAME 20: Stars vs Blue Jackets | 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
The guys what, 20 years old? Give him a chance for ****s sake.

He's got the talent there is no arguing that. I just worry that his confidence is being slowly broken having to play in this situation. I'm not gonna call him a "bust" for at least another season and even if he does end up being one I doubt it is his fault.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
What has the City of Columbus do to obtain such a curse in goal?

Did we sell our souls for an NHL team?!

Good Lord.

They are not honoring the sacred haunted abandoned prison grounds upon which the team now resides. Until we are the Columbus Convicts there will be no relief.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
They are not honoring the sacred haunted abandoned prison grounds upon which the team now resides. Until we are the Columbus Convicts there will be no relief.

If we are going to play like an ECHL, I say we go all in with the following:

Mad Cows, Convicts, Chill team name/jersey nights
Fan tryouts to play for a game in goal
Chuck a puck
Rodeo clown to get the puck to the ref and seltzer water our goalie when we give up a goal.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
If we are going to play like an ECHL, I say we go all in with the following:

Mad Cows, Convicts, Chill team name/jersey nights
Fan tryouts to play for a game in goal
Chuck a puck
Rodeo clown to get the puck to the ref and seltzer water our goalie when we give up a goal.

Holy **** that's a horrible idea. I played goal for a few months at the Cbus drop ins just in case our team needed an emergency goaltender. I was playing against guys that were maybe upper C level, took a shot that snuck past the throat protector and chest protector to nail me right in the collarbone. That was one of the most intense pains I've ever felt and these guys weren't even ripping off NHL level shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad