GDT: Game 20: Ducks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - D2 The Not So Mighty Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Obviously don't know the extent of the injury but that is two years in a row now where Tocchet's incompetence has led to injury for his MVP.

Currently looking at a Hill-Tendeck tandem vs Colorado because of Tocchet.

This game is a fireable offense.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
We will never know but if Armstrong cannot see that Tocchet has no ability to make in game adjustments, pull goalies, rest goalies, or even call a timeout, then I will question the hockey IQ of our new GM.

Reactions: RemoAZ

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
RT should have been shit canned last year when he left Kuemper in to get injured. Absolutely a joke he's still a coach and even more hilarious if there is talk of him being "in demand".

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
If I was Garland, it would be very hard for me to sign a long term contract with this team. Poor coaching and no one on the team is willing to watch his back. His days as a hockey player are numbered if he keeps getting abused like he has the last 5 or 6 games.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Tocchet is down late in a game and still has two boat anchors with Dvorak. He coaches exactly like someone who has minimal HC experience and has never been a successful head coach anywhere.

Glorified cheerleader.

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
And it’s not even like we don’t know what we have in Hill. He’s been here a few years and put in some good games! There’s no reason not to play him! This game is a total clusterf*** of bad coaching, from bad penalties to a continued lack of in-game adjustments to leaving a goalie who needs rest in when he’s clearly not on his game.

An organization with standards would fire Tocchet tomorrow morning for this debacle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad