BRUINS GDT GAME 20 1:08 PM - NEW YORK, NEW YORK - NESN, NHLN ( NO ESPN+), SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
He’s not coming back.

True, but it's a reflection on how how valuable he was on that first line.
Not only winning draws but covering Pastas horrible decision making and Marchand crappy giveaways.
3 giveaways by him this period alone.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
They need A LOT more from Brad Marchand. This guy has the C on his chest is supposed to be a leader, and all he does is go out there and try to force passes that aren't there. The leaders need to be leading, and that's both offensively and defensively. That's not happening right now.

Reactions: bwunderlich

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
It was alot of hockey against good teams in a short time

But getting a beating is never acceptable.

Let's get some faceoff work in.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Grizz and Mitchell can find new homes ASAP. This is team wide though, Rangers exposing a small, non physical defense.

Goaltending has been hiding a lot of issues past 3 games have exposed.
I believe for those of us who have watched most games this was always apparent.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They need A LOT more from Brad Marchand. This guy has the C on his chest is supposed to be a leader, and all he does is go out there and try to force passes that aren't there. The leaders need to be leading, and that's both offensively and defensively. That's not happening right now.
He’s trying to do way too much out there.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma

^^^^^

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
lol no one’s doing that on this team
Yup. No physical switch to flip on this team either. They only have one way.
Immediately went to the ref. We’re the Habs of old.
id be surprised too if I got a swinging stick in the head within 10 feet of the ref with no call. He had a right yo be shocked.

Stop worrying so much about perception…I want a fair shake.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I believe for those of us who have watched most games this was always apparent.
Yes but it was mentioned by some of the fan base I was overreacting when I said this a few games ago. The Polly Anna's will still make excuses for how good they are and point to the record.

Reactions: NeelyOrr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad