Game 2 - The Comeback Story - Leafs vs Lightning 7pm EST - SN, ESPN, CBC, TVAS, BSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah we won the cup but like, did you see the refs??
Also, I want the leafs to win. I like Matthews, JT, Nylander, Marner etc. But their fans constant bitching about the refs is making it hard. I'm sure the refs are why their team hasnt won a playoff series in nearly 20 years. Lmao

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Vasilevskiy had a chance to prove that his reputation as a "wall in the playoffs" is true, and he is failing.

I never viewed him as some sort of huge advantage, because Toronto lit him up last year.
You're like a f***ing oracle...

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
Vasilevskiy had a chance to prove that his reputation as a "wall in the playoffs" is true, and he is failing.

I never viewed him as some sort of huge advantage, because Toronto lit him up last year.
That IS is advantage - he's huge

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Most NHL’ers could invest in a skincare routine if they’re gonna lose their hair. That’s a tough 28.

• Haha
Reactions: snowkiddin

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Also, I want the leafs to win. I like Matthews, JT, Nylander, Marner etc. But their fans constant bitching about the refs is making it hard. I'm sure the refs are why their team hasnt won a playoff series in nearly 20 years. Lmao
Truly making some of the threads unreadable. Their hockey media has poisoned their minds into a victim complex.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
the amount of crying here is unbelievable.
Vasi doesn't look good tonight and missing two of our top 3 too much. Leafs should win this. I'm ok with 1-1 going back to Tampa

Stop crying about the crying?

Isn't this how Vasi has looked all season?

RMF5630

Jun 13, 2022
As a third party watcher, it’s very entertaining to see the # of posters in here fluctuate for each team based on how the game is going lol
The Leafs NEVER lost a game, the refs gave them all to the other team.

K1900L

Dec 27, 2019
the amount of crying here is unbelievable.
Vasi doesn't look good tonight and missing two of our top 3 too much. Leafs should win this. I'm ok with 1-1 going back to Tampa
Will Cernak and Hedman be back there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad