GDT: Game 2: Sharks vs. Ducks 7:00pm NBCSSharks

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Ya most likely, Grundstrom on 4 line replacing Guschin also
This would be a great time for Smith to step up, especially with how mediocre (at best) granlund looked in game 1.

Hopeful that it’s a one game sit for Gushchin. With Celebrini’s injury I can only imagine the team is going to hurt for offense.
That's the part that doesn't make sense to me, but I guess if Celebrini is out multiple games you're gonna ultimately switch players out regardless.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm not sure if we are still doing SNOGs this year (I haven't seen that one guy who posts the SNOG results in a long while) but it's Saturday and it's a pacific division rival, so might as well:

SNOG

Sharks 4 (Smith, Zetterlund, Walman, Kunin)
Ducks 3 (Carlsson, Vatrano, Strome)

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
This would be a great time for Smith to step up, especially with how mediocre (at best) granlund looked in game 1.
Granlund was also awful to start last season, but in the end its just one game - that's not a meaningful sample.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Granlund was also awful to start last season, but in the end its just one game - that's not a meaningful sample.
I also think he’s still recovering from his own LBI. Honestly, I’d probably rather smith get time with ek and toffoli while granlund Zetterlund and kostin would be line 2.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
I fear with an opportunity to play Gush on an actual scoring line that if they jerk him around it's back to Russia and then a trade for a 4th rounder then Gush scores 30 goals and 30 assists with whoever gets him for free. We miss out on, if they don't want him, to at least build value for a good/great trade.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I fear with an opportunity to play Gush on an actual scoring line that if they jerk him around it's back to Russia and then a trade for a 4th rounder then Gush scores 30 goals and 30 assists with whoever gets him for free. We miss out on, if they don't want him, to at least build value for a good/great trade.
Just like what happened with Sasha Chmelevski, Jonathan Dahlen, Rudolfs Balcers and all the other future hall of famers we foolishly jettisoned over the years.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Just like what happened with Sasha Chmelevski, Jonathan Dahlen, Rudolfs Balcers and all the other future hall of famers we foolishly jettisoned over the years.
Seriously you are comparing those guys to Gush they weren't nearly as good as Gush in the A on a consistent basis. Gush has more talent than any of those guys. Chem may some day get back to the NHL with his play in Russia though not on top six of course. Seriously why do yo hate Gush so much it's weird.

Last edited:

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
sharks_i_wanna_die_w.png

Reactions: weastern bias

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Seriously you are comparing those guys to Gush they weren't nearly as good as Gush in the A on a consistent basis. Gush has more talent than any of those guys. Chem may some day get back to the NHL with his play in Russia though not on top sis of course. Seriously why do yo hate Gush so much it's weird.
Maybe Sasha can bring Ryan Merkley and Ivan Chekhovich back with him.

I don't hate Gushchin I just don't think he's very good. It's weirder to care so much about some smurf winger drafted in the 3rd round.

• Haha

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
I have spiraled beyond the point of no return. There is no hope and the color fades from view. #TheFutureIsWeekToWeek. Hockey is a bottomless void where no light penetrates. Season is cold and there is no warmth. No glimmer of anything hopeful. I am excited to watch Smith though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad