GDT: Game 2: Red Wings vs preds 7:00 pm et 10/12/24

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Kasper needs to center the third line with copp and berggren. Push everyone else down to the 4th line and give berggren a legit chance to shine on a scoring line. If anything maybe increase his trade value.

Just because Fischer is out doesn't mean we need to replace his role. We have enough plugs on the team. Bring in a kid who's earned his shot in the top 9
They need to try him on top 6.

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
I'd try Berggren with JT-Kane, and have a third line of Copp-Kasper-Tarasenko. Some C protection for Kasper, Copp's better (or least equal) position, Tarasenko's more familiar position. If Berggren doesn't click, try Ras on the second line.
debrincat - larkin - raymond
kasper - compher - kane
berggren - copp - tarasenko
motte - veleno - rasmussen
fischer

johansson - seider
edvinsson - holl
maatta - chiarot
petry

talbot
lyon

is the only correct lineup with our current roster

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
Wish we could sub Copp out and put Kasper in

Think we just have to ride Copp out this season and perhaps look for a buyout next summer potentially.

Or eventually when Kasper and Danielson is ready have Copp just be in the 4th line until his contract is up.

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Why? There's no spot for him in the top 6. Datsyuk, Zetterberg, many stars start on the 3rd line. Gotta earn your ice time
That was all star team and then Datsyuk and Zetterberg learned from elite shooter, Holl a lot.
I don't understand why we have Kane that not playing with kids. There are a lot of things they could learn from him

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Why? There's no spot for him in the top 6. Datsyuk, Zetterberg, many stars start on the 3rd line. Gotta earn your ice time
Zetterberg started his career on a line with Fedorov and Shanahan. And only 2 of his 44 points as a rookie wasn't shared with a HOFer also getting a point on the same goal.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Kasper could always be third line center for Detroit, but before that let him try on scoring line

brett89

Jun 29, 2016
i fell asleep after the first goal but a 42 save shutout is awesome confidence for the goalie. idk how i feel about letting that many shots against but i guess the defensive was able to do their job. weird to see compher and copp on the score sheet lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad