GDT: Game 2: Red Wings vs preds 7:00 pm et 10/12/24

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
…I’m kind of over Ras and Joey V. I would rather Mazur and Kasper were up instead to pair with Burger and we push a kid line…
Ras > Veleno/Berggren

Nah he just figured out his skate blades are softer than his hands
IMG_3398.gif

Macoun

Feb 8, 2009
I want to see Johansson as well, but here Holl is the right replacement. Need someon to fill in on PK. I am not sure AlJo is ready for that yet, and we can all agree that Gustafsson shouldn't play on PK.
I can agree the Gustafsson was not a guy I wanted us to sign.

Reactions: PelagicJoe

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I'm over Veleno for sure. He's about as unremarkable as they come.

Ras doesn't set the world on fire either but he's at least defensively sound because he basically plays every shift like he's on the PK. He's been better on the boards than usual tonight. With Perron gone the Wings are gonna need that.
This, plus Ras has a brain. A little thing, but on that play where Holl pinched down to the goal line with the puck, and then chipped it to Ras behind the net, Ras then played keep-away for a few extra seconds, to give Holl time to get back into position. That kinda thing doesn’t go unnoticed by coaches. It’s also the kinda thing Veleno doesn’t do.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
lol. I couldn't tell what the crowd was chanting at first. I thought to myself it couldn't possibly be "we want the cup!".

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
Matias gets beat on the board, “rookie” AlJo comes over to intercept, checks to see his assignment behind him and stays disciplined to keep himself between the puck and the goal and his assignment in front of him /nods head

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad