Post-Game Talk: Game #2 Pens vs Wings: Much better game

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
The original #72. Congrats to Geno and Joel.
1728615001563.png

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
  • I liked what I saw from Blomqvist, I still think sometimes he just flies out of his crease being too aggressive but when he’s not moving around too much he’s really dialled in and has a lot of confidence in his game.
  • Letang is a dipshit, doing dipshit things.
  • Pens won, but it felt more like a tale of two bad teams with one team being just a little more shit today.
  • Nice to see some of the non big names score today - Doc, Hayes, Beau…
  • Sullivan can still go f*** himself with a rusty razor dipped in clam chowder.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Hope you don't get carsick on the bus in WBS, McG.

Imagine a coach actually trying to cultivate a prospect's game as opposed to making sure they play 8 minutes a night. :laugh:

Ah well. Probably for the best he gets sent down if this is the alternative.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
I don’t really understand what has happened with Jarry, because there is talent there. But between the end of last season and how these first two games have gone, you have to start Blom next game. Can’t afford to get off to a slow start with this roster.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I thought EK looked far more fluid tonight. THAT PP was hummin a bit. Glad they moved EK down the boards.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Great goaltending hides a lot of warts.
So much of this right here.

They were still turning the puck over a ton, but this team they didn’t have an absolutely destroyed goaltender like Jarry who has negative confidence right now, this team was still absolute shit defensively and still kept turning over the puck and kept taking dumb penalties. Blomqvist made them look better than they deserved to look.

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
There is a difference with this team when Jarry isn't in the net. Blomqvist gave them a chance in the first and they capitalized instead of bombing out of the game like they did last night.
Tristan Jarry sucks and he is a horrific NHL goalie. Period. Blom needs to start.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I don’t really understand what has happened with Jarry, because there is talent there. But between the end of last season and how these first two games have gone, you have to start Blom next game. Can’t afford to get off to a slow start with this roster.
He's weak minded. Very fragile and babyish.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Jarry is a good goalie that has zero confidence in his abilities right now, the way he moves in net, there’s hesitation. I really don’t care for the morons here that seem to enjoy his downfall because that’s absolutely pathetic and shows how pathetic they are as people. I kept saying this team needed some goaltending coach changes or at least find someone for Jarry that can help his game, you can’t invest that much into a goaltender and then hope he just figures it out, it’s not that simple.

PenguinSuitedUp

Sponsor
Oct 2, 2019
  • I liked what I saw from Blomqvist, I still think sometimes he just flies out of his crease being too aggressive but when he’s not moving around too much he’s really dialled in and has a lot of confidence in his game.
  • Letang is a dipshit, doing dipshit things.
  • Pens won, but it felt more like a tale of two bad teams with one team being just a little more shit today.
  • Nice to see some of the non big names score today - Doc, Hayes, Beau…
  • Sullivan can still go f*** himself with a rusty razor dipped in clam chowder.
The Penguins will continue to look stellar against average and below average defenses, while looking absolutely helpless against teams that play structurally sound. And there are no amount of transactions or coaching changes this season that could realistically change that. That’s just what this roster is with the age of our star players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad