GDT: Game 2 - Penguins vs Detroit - 8:00 PM - Werner: Fenway 'confident' in Dubas' vision for franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
For a guy billed as a shooter Rutger has showed good playmaking and vision so far
Not shocked about that part of his game at all, you saw it in the WJC and even in pre-season, what I have been really impressed about his game is his positioning, he’s almost always in a good spot to help his team out. If you’re not a great skater like he is, having that IQ to his game is insanely important to make it and he’s got that in spades. I hope he pots a goal, even if it’s an EN one.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
You never even watched Letang in his prime if you think those were his best years or are you implying that some of Kris’ worst years are better than EKs best? lol.
I feel like most also forget the years of Letang admiring his pass and getting absolutely rocked by hits, if Letang wasn’t such a beautiful idiot that had natural talent, he’d be done from those alone.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not shocked about that part of his game at all, you saw it in the WJC and even in pre-season, what I have been really impressed about his game is his positioning, he’s almost always in a good spot to help his team out. If you’re not a great skater like he is, having that IQ to his game is insanely important to make it and he’s got that in spades. I hope he pots a goal, even if it’s an EN one.
I really like how Rutger seals the wall with his ass on the forecheck to block clears. It's a little thing but not a lot of young guys have that part figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad