GDT: Game 2 - Penguins vs Detroit - 8:00 PM - Werner: Fenway 'confident' in Dubas' vision for franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Had a good 2nd PK and then shit the bed in the last minute at ES wandering around in their own end.

Nice to see the team not demoralized in the first like last night, but this team has nothing to drive play in the offensive end.

Hoping Blom keeps up the good work but in the end it won't really matter if they can't mount any offense. And this is a pretty bad defensive team they're playing.

Reactions: Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Had a good 2nd PK and then shit the bed in the last minute at ES wandering around in their own end.

Nice to see the team not demoralized in the first like last night, but this team has nothing to drive play in the offensive end.

Hoping Blom keeps up the good work but in the end it won't really matter if they can't mount any offense. And this is a pretty bad defensive team they're playing.

This team just looks badly coached. Nobody is taking offensive chances, nobody is competing, it's just a bunch of individuals skating around looking lost.

Given the fact we saw the majority of this roster play well last year when it mattered, I just can't get past this not being on Sullivan.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
This team just looks badly coached. Nobody is taking offensive chances, nobody is competing, it's just a bunch of individuals skating around looking lost.

Given the fact we saw the majority of this roster play well last year when it mattered, I just can't get past this not being on Sullivan.
Its just weird that the players keep going out of their way to talk about how great Sullivan is. If they gave up on him there would be noise imo

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
At this point I am more worried about this dipshit coach ruining Blomqvist and McGroarty, these poor lads, please be able to not be f***ed up the way the rest of these players are under this absolute wankbucket of a coach.

Reactions: The Old Master

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
That’s the least shocking thing about that trio really, all 3 of them are good at that and that isn’t what I’d be worried about with them to be honest. I think Hayes on that line is overkill, I was hoping he would be used as a 3C with Doc and Puustinen which would be better usage for him, but I’m also not shocked to see Sullivan use him like Carter because this is a coach that lacks creativity in every aspect.

Lol that F1 text and drive ad is so beyond stupid. Have they actually watched F1 or understand F1? The wheel for F1 racers is insane and requires you do basically do more than “text” to pay attention to that.

It took this team 75mins to score its 1st goal of the season, nowhere go to but up!

LMAO

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I was at a bar briefly this evening and they had Leafs-Devils game on, and I thought to myself: wow, so hockey is fast, physical and intense, not plodding and sloppy? I would have never known watching the Pens “play”

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I was at a bar briefly this evening and they had Leafs-Devils game on, and I thought to myself: wow, so hockey is fast, physical and intense, not plodding and sloppy? I would have never known watching the Pens “play”
This has been my thought every spring the past couple years the team has missed the playoffs. Just a stark difference in flow, speed, physicality, and everything the Pens are capable of.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan making sure he can f*** around with Geno’s line enough to make sure he never hits 500.

This team reminds me of how sluggish it looked under MJ, but we’ve been stuck watching it since 2018 and I know this team isn’t as slow as they play under this coach and his brilliantly stupid system. I just feel like the moment we get a new coach and if most of these players are still here, it’ll be another one of those “Well would you look at that…” moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad