GDT: Game 2 - Penguins vs Detroit - 8:00 PM - Werner: Fenway 'confident' in Dubas' vision for franchise

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
1728539236693.png

"We're here to win a Stanley Cup," Werner said. "(Fenway) got involved with this because this is an incredible team with a great legacy, and our responsibility is to bring the city a Cup."

"We are so confident in Kyle's vision," Werner said. "You know, we brought on David Quinn this season. I think we're going to improve in various aspects, and our responsibility as FSG is to give (Mike Sullivan) and Kyle the resources that they need to win."

Werner reiterated Fenway's belief in Sullivan, too, calling him "one of the two or three best coaches in hockey."

Go Pens.......​

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
Anybody who believes that….hoo boy!! :laugh:

Fact is, FSG don’t and won’t give 2 shits until ticket sales plummet.

Hell, some of us here could run the Pens org better than these clueless trust fund dipshits.

My understanding is tickets last night were 40 bucks heading into game time.

They already are plummeting. But don't worry.. we getting 2nd round picks.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
How much were Student Rush tickets back in the day??

Back when our barn had a pulse. Am curious :)

Weren’t they like $20 for killer seats??

I dunno. I was out of PA in 2007. But, tickets in LA were 20 bucks for a beer, a hot dog and a nosebleed at that time and it f***ing rocked.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I would think Sullivan would make changes to the roster but we know he won't. The Wings should win this one easily.

I bet he does this:

O'Connor, Crosby, Rakell
Bunting, Malkin, Puljujarvi
McGroarty, Eller, Beauvillier
Hayes, Glass, Acciari

My understanding is tickets last night were 40 bucks heading into game time.

They already are plummeting. But don't worry.. we getting 2nd round picks.
It's funny that they would take that hit just to keep their boy Sullivan isn't it?

Last edited:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

"We're here to win a Stanley Cup," Werner said. "(Fenway) got involved with this because this is an incredible team with a great legacy, and our responsibility is to bring the city a Cup."

"We are so confident in Kyle's vision," Werner said. "You know, we brought on David Quinn this season. I think we're going to improve in various aspects, and our responsibility as FSG is to give (Mike Sullivan) and Kyle the resources that they need to win."

Werner reiterated Fenway's belief in Sullivan, too, calling him "one of the two or three best coaches in hockey."

Go Pens.......​

lol these dipshits are absolute marks

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Tickets are actually dirt cheap

Can get very good seats for $115 to CAR-PIT next Friday 10/18

Good bleeds only $78. Ton of seats in mid $50s

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Well I am a tad surprised Crosby still played 20 minutes. Last nights game was unobtainable play him less and hope tomorrow he has an extra motor in him.

This is a big game for us to win as it's against a fellow competitor for a wild card slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad