GDT: Game #2 - Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins - Oct 10th 2024, 7:00 PM EST - TSN2, RDS - The Offseason Review Edition

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Kudos to @Grate n Colorful Oz for this GDT, the references to Asterix is killing me :laugh:
Next time, maybe these guys?

TinTin-Large-Poster-Ver2-small-416x541.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Today's Elias Lindholm shouldn't be on the 1st line on a contender. Pasta and Marchand are great, but the rest of the forward core is really lacking.
So you’re inherently saying … they’re a little like us with their misaligned sorts except they’re contenders. 💀

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
So you’re inherently saying … they’re a little like us with their misaligned sorts except they’re contenders. 💀
Hard to go up against Pasta even if we have more top 6 players when healthy, but the comparison essentially stops when you compare their defense+goalie to ours. To me they are a good but not great team. Might win a round in the playoffs but that's about it.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is ABB a more effective hockey player though??

I mean Pezzetta is younger and has scored more goals and has twice the points than meatball….I get Kapanen but Boulet brings ok skill….

You gotta dress up for the occasion and ABB instead of Pezz in a slug fest seems meh

Anyways, MSL knows more his team better then I do so let’s see what happens!!
We don’t exactly know what we have in ABB. He’s shown great goal-scoring ability at the AHL level but was not really given an opportunity at the NHL level. This is it.

SamHabsFan

Apr 6, 2016
Quebec
man Kirby is a real game changer! he still has not so great winger with him but its a question of time until he does and become a real threath

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
man Kirby is a real game changer! he still has not so great winger with him but its a question of time until he does and become a real threath
Again only if starts taking shots when they are available. Toronto easily stopped his passes because
they knew he won't shoot (see Joe Thornton)

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Complete travesty we open the season with Toronto and Boston… on a weekday.

Meanwhile, Ottawa on Saturday and the Isles the following Saturday.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Anyone in blackout zone with Rogers.....it is free on centre ice tonight. Channel 452 on Ignite in Southwestern Ontario. Let's freaking go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad