GDT: Game 2 - Late Night with Mike & Tripp gets started early this year - Canes @ SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Sigh……

I didn’t want to be right……

last season necas play tonight not a good thing either…. And we give up a pathetic softie…

Martinook is really trying… you can see the effort is there and he is trying to bring the energy…. But he has gotten in the way of his teammates more than he has had positive plays thus far…. A whole lot of running around and not a lot of productive puck movement……

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Sigh……

I didn’t want to be right……

last season necas play tonight not a good thing either…. And we give up a pathetic softie…

Martinook is really trying… you can see the effort is there and he is trying to bring the energy…. But he has gotten in the way of his teammates more than he has had positive plays thus far…. A whole lot of running around and not a lot of productive puck movement……
That first period played out in an entirely predictable manner.

The writers need to come up with new material.

Reactions: VAcaniac

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
I’d love to be able to say that a lot of our play not being on is related to the sharks being disruptive or the style of play they are bringing is causing this or their effort and hustle is driving things…. But it’s not that at all…. We are several steps faster than them. We are our own worst enemy in this one. We are making the mistakes and our play isn’t as crisp and clean as it needs to be…. Too many of the things we would whine and complain about from last season jumping out at us…. Even had Stastny take a dumb penalty early on…. Too many shudder moments of bad habits from last year in that first period…. Deja’s but all over again and not in a good way…

2 period to go to flip the script and reverse the trend and take over the game….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad