GDT: Game 2: Coyotes @ Senators - 10/18/16 - 4:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Love the TSN guys being shocked that Tippett sends Duclair to the box on too many men penalties.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Really dumb penalty to take.

And for the second straight game, Duclair serves it :laugh:

I don't think Tippet is that stupid. He doesn't have Duclair on pk so he figures that he might as well serve it and then when it expires if we headman the puck we have somebody who can actually finish a breakaway.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Well, when 2 come off and 3 jump on, and all 6 start pursuing the puck, it gets called too. That's rare though because that's not a "sloppy" line change, it's a total bench blunder.

Didn't notice the extra guy. Maybe I wouldn't be a great linesman. I still think I'd be a great ref. :laugh:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I hope DeAngelo learns to get his head out of his ass quickly. We could really use someone of his skillset on the PP..

Dont see how he could be any worse than McBain too...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
What were you calling?

I dunno, what were you calling?

I dunno let's just call too many men.

The trailing referee did make the tripping signal, then they only called the too many men call. :laugh:

If I pulled that doing a bantam/midget game the coach getting the PP would scream his head off about not getting a 5 on 3 (to which I'd probably respond "shut up, you're getting a power play").

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
That play started with kcon slow foot peed. Why is this guy in right now? Kcon is horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad