Post-Game Talk: GAME 2 - BRUINS 6 Poutineville 4 - OLE OLE OLE

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Question: which players on this roster are scrappers?

Kastelic
Zadarov
Jones?
Brazeau?

Not a McQuaid type, but a Ference/ Campbell attitude who won’t hesitate to jump into a fray?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Question: which players on this roster are scrappers?

Kastelic
Zadarov
Jones?
Brazeau?

Not a McQuaid type, but a Ference/ Campbell attitude who won’t hesitate to jump into a fray?
Wotherspoon and Peeke can throw down if the situation calls for it. Not frequent fighters but they've had their scraps.

Marchand in the flyweight division too, though in most cases it's better for him to stay on the ice than sit for five minutes.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Wotherspoon and Peeke can throw down if the situation calls for it. Not frequent fighters but they've had their scraps.

Marchand in the flyweight division too, though in most cases it's better for him to stay on the ice than sit for five minutes.
I like the idea of having a half dozen players who won’t turn the other cheek. Could be a fun season. The young legs should help

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You guys have a good one with Lane Hutson. You can tell that kid is going to be such a dynamic player back there.
Are you from the rock by any chance? I see the NF turnip in your avatar and I am a fan.

I like beating you guys but I agree - future is bright for the Habs, I think this rivalry picks up again pretty soon
Well, turnabout is fair play I guess. We beat you into the dirt for a lifetime so I guess things have a way of evening up. Cheers.

Reactions: NDiesel

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Of all of the things to complain about...Our best goal scorer?
well yeah, when he's losing most puck battles and making blind passes to the middle that result in numerous odd-man rushes, there's a problem. Love watching the guy play and he's an electric goal scorer, but he's woefully irresponsible with the puck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad