GDT: Game 2: Avalanche vs Flyers | October 6, 2018 | 7 PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
Is Nemeth still hurt or bad conditoning? Didn't even make sense to sit him tonight. Hope Bednar isn't trying to play match ups and be too clever. Nemeth is clearly the superior dman.
Was banged up from last game so they gave him the night off. He should be back in for next game.

Reactions: Pure

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Nemeth needs to be in over Barberio. Wouldn't mind losing Nieto for Kamenev

Kale Makar

Lets go Aves?
Apr 17, 2013
Denver, CO
I totally understand it, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a goal called with the net off. I’ve even seen them disallowed with the back end off the ice and both posts still on.

EDIT: Ok I see Varly kicked the post and caused it to come off, but I don’t think it’s intentional. I digress, what a save!
Agreed, amazing save. I think McNabb was mostly trying to say in case they say it was "intentional" if he didn't make the save there's probably too high of a chance they call it a good goal.

Reactions: Avs91

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Agreed, amazing save. I think McNabb was mostly trying to say in case they say it was "intentional" if he didn't make the save there's probably too high of a chance they call it a good goal.

If the net comes off because of the defending team and the puck goes in cleanly where the net would be if it wasn't knocked off, it's a good goal. So if Varly doesn't make that save it's a goal.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
That gaff was Barb's fault. He was looking around when he should have been looking in front of him.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That gaff was Barb's fault. He was looking around when he should have been looking in front of him.
I'm not saying it's not his fault but he has to look around before getting the puck.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Barberio had a decent preseason. No reason not to see what he had. But after that collision he might not come back unless there's a legit injury in the top 6 D. Or 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad